Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Mark of the Beast

I recieved the 'Mark of the Beast' on my forehead at 1:30 pm yesterday at the Urban Rest Stop.
Urban Rest Stop
For permission to enter, you need to get zapped on the forehead with the 'Mark of the Beast' using a new fangled device that looks something like this:
'Mark of the Beast' 
DO NOT WORRY !
It doesn't hurt and I am absolutely positive that the folks at URS can come up with reassurances that it's just a simple new technology that expedites your visit !

I'm not particularly worried about having the 'Mark of the Beast' on my forehead.  The 'Book of Revelations' was a questionable, rambling diatribe somehow included in the bible of the ROMAN Catholic Church after the Nicene Creed.  Saint John was being mistreated in jail when he wrote it and didn't possess his 'full faculties' (maybe tortured).  I can sure relate to that after the 'visit' to King County Jail.  I was in a holding cell for about 5 hours (my guess).  I had uncontrollable leg cramps, passed out, fell down and hit my head on the concrete on the floor of cell.  The 'intercom' system by the front door (of the cell) had a button that didn't do anything after pushing it.  Yeah, it wouldn't be a good time to write a book to be included for the Romans!
I'm just barely a christian anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.