Current Problems
I have asymmetrical tracking of the left eye (compared to right).
I have asymmetrical focus of the left eye (compared to right).
Usually the right eye tracks faster than the left and focus is faster.
The problem varies with necks movements. With certain neck movements the problem reverses to the left eye tracking faster and focusing faster than the right.
Both eyes work fine independently. The problem is most difficult at short distances.
I have recurring headaches when in the prone position which abates quickly in the vertical (standing upright position).
I think the problem is a combination of nerves from the upper spine and swelling of muscles in the neck and head.
Possible head and or neck injuries from King County Jail and from Swedish Hospital Emergency Room (as reported to Virginia Mason Emergency).
I have been using African Shea Butter (very sparingly and carefully) on the left side of the head and the results have been a substantial (but temporary) reduction in the problem of tracking, focus and headache. Shea butter has an anti-inflammatory property (cooling affect) on the skin. The Shea butter also reduced the swelling of contusions in the left hand and the right.
I function well at night with the reduced lighting but have a difficult time in the day. To some extent I have gotten used to the 'NEW NORMAL', but get easily disoriented in the afternoon (hotter temperatures) or when I catch sun on the left side of the head. Using a 'drishti (hindu for GAZE) quickly solves the tracking and focus problem provided that I refrain from head or neck movements.
I think that the source of the problem could well be located by a chiropractor. I think that the therapy could be constructed by either a chiropractor or proficient yoga instructor.
Note: African Shea Butter recently bought at Bartell Drugs (lower Queen Anne) for about $13 (and change) for 10.5 oz.
I function well at night with the reduced lighting but have a difficult time in the day. To some extent I have gotten used to the 'NEW NORMAL', but get easily disoriented in the afternoon (hotter temperatures) or when I catch sun on the left side of the head. Using a 'drishti (hindu for GAZE) quickly solves the tracking and focus problem provided that I refrain from head or neck movements.
I think that the source of the problem could well be located by a chiropractor. I think that the therapy could be constructed by either a chiropractor or proficient yoga instructor.
Note: African Shea Butter recently bought at Bartell Drugs (lower Queen Anne) for about $13 (and change) for 10.5 oz.
100% RAW SHEA BUTTER
Shea Moisture
Note No 2: This particular product has recently passed quality control standards (well sorta) for edibility in Seattle WA. My standards are very, very low and involve street people whose standards are super duper UBER low (I mean extra, extra, really low, like the NADIR of respectability). They say it tastes grrrrrrrr 8 . I have yet to eat some of it. It's on my list (like #37) of things to do. Edible African Shea Butter should be eventually available in the market and available for purchase with an EBT card.
(wishfull thinking, considering FDA and the U. S. gob'ment)
😢
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.