What a beautiful spring here in Seattle area!
Plants and flowers are growing like mad.
--------------------------------------------------------
If you love poison hemlock, you sure are in luck. It's growing mad all over the city. -In the city parks, along the landscaped areas, along the walkways. I've been trying my best to warn people with dogs to be careful about letting 'bowser' sniff the plants at the parks. -could put a SERIOUS hurt on the nose, particularly if you (or bowser) contact the purple crud on the outside of the plant.
poison hemlock (wikipedia calls it Conium maculatum )
I am currently interested in the seeds of the poison hemlock They look like this:
The last few days the top of my feet have been badly inflamed, my fingers and hands have gotten all sore and puffy and I've developed new rashes and sores on my face. The pants I've been wearing collect little tiny darks seeds by the thousand and are outrageously difficult to remove. My shoes have been collecting them by the hundreds, over and over again, day after day. The little seeds stay on the surface of the shoes if I don't mess with them, but quickly burrow through the fabric when I try to remove them. They even burrow into the top of my socks.
---------------
I dropped of a few specimens (seeds) to the folks at Interbay P-patch for inspection. I wonder if they have that purple crud on them.
-------------
Well, I think I'll try a new use for an anti-inflammatory product called:
African Shea Butter
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.