Thursday, July 1, 2021

Surgery

 Post - in - progress

PDF

Evicted today at Econolodge Motel by Salvation Army staff 'Maria".  I got a eviction notice of one hour and thirty-five minutes.  She called being it "exited".  Several of us were terminated.  One got a sixty minute notice.  My stay started on 3.28.2021.  Surgery on hand on 5.25.2021.


-- from employment records --
This was a job injury in Portland, OR in 1994 working for
Steven R. Clifford, L.S. 8016 S.E. Taggart  Portland, OR 97206  Ph 503-777-0395
-A job from Bridgeport Staffing 2828 SW Kelly Ave., Portland, OR 97201  Ph 503-226-0060
-payroll by Barrett Business Services, INC., 4724 SW Macadam Ave. Portland, OR 97201
-Janie Mason, Neil..., Joy Evans etc., staff at Bridgeport Staffing who were unresponsive to problems on the job.
-I worked July 5 to 20, 1994 as survey party chief
Injuries was a broken right hand (metacarpal), eye damage in the left eye and a metal chunk of real-estate sign in the left hand.  I got stiffed for wages for about $1500.
---
I was a few weeks calling Oregon L & I from a pay phone east of Portland.  No help.  Well I guess the State of Oregon saved some money not helping me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.